Find My Student Loan

Use this comparison tool to find the right international student loan, study abroad loan, or foreign-enrolled loan for you.

Foreign Enrolled Loans

Loan Details | Frequently Asked Questions | Apply Online

For US Students who are planning to enroll directly in a foreign school, your funding options are a lot more limited than for those studying in the USA. Exchange rates continue to eat away at the value of a dollar, making it even more expensive to study overseas. However, Study Abroad Loans provide you with a complete funding source to cover your education costs in a foreign country.

The most economical way to fund your education when you are enrolled in a foreign school is to borrow all you can on Federal Stafford Loans, so make sure you complete your FAFSA and get your federal funding. But typically you will need a lot more than is available through the Stafford program, so you can also borrow any remaining funds that you need through our Foreign Enrolled Private Loan. Because it is school certified, you will not borrow more than you need.

Cosigner Recommended for All Applicants
The cosigner must be a US citizen or permanent resident, with good credit, income history and who has lived in the USA for the past 2 years. There are very few students who have good enough credit and income history to qualify for a loan without a cosigner.

Foreign Enrolled Private Loans offer:
  • Funding limits up to the total cost of education, as determined by your school, minus any other aid received. Total cost of education includes tuition, room and board, and living expenses.
  • Fast online application and approval
  • Competitive rates and terms
  • Hundreds of approved foreign schools, including medical, dental, business and law schools

Start your application today, or learn more about the loan programs on the Loan Details and FAQs pages.