Find My Student Loan

Use this comparison tool to find the right international student loan, study abroad loan, or foreign-enrolled loan for you.

Universidad De Iberoamerica - Unibe

Universidad De Iberoamerica - Unibe in Costa Rica is approved for the foreign-enrolled loan. US students at Universidad De Iberoamerica - Unibe can apply for a student loan for up to the total cost of education, as determined by Universidad De Iberoamerica - Unibe, minus any other aid received.

Remember, all international students must apply with a US co-signer, and most US students also need a co-signer. The co-signer must be a US citizen or permanent resident, with good credit, who has lived in the US for the past two years.

« View more schools from Costa Rica