Find My Student Loan

Use this comparison tool to find the right international student loan, study abroad loan, or foreign-enrolled loan for you.

Universidad Iberoamericana (Unibe)

Universidad Iberoamericana (Unibe) in the Dominican Republic is approved for the foreign-enrolled loan. US students at Universidad Iberoamericana (Unibe) can apply for a student loan for up to the total cost of education, as determined by Universidad Iberoamericana (Unibe), minus any other aid received.

Remember, all international students must apply with a US co-signer, and most US students also need a co-signer. The co-signer must be a US citizen or permanent resident, with good credit, who has lived in the US for the past two years.

« View more schools from the Dominican Republic